[gfsd] Re: refnance it

From: Terah Dais
Subject: [gfsd] Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 16:07:40 -0700

D f ea o r H r om p e O g wn o er,

Your c n re m di e t doesn't matter to us!

If you O k VVN r i ea t l e q st d at u e and want I e MME t DIAT u E c p as l h to s x pen l d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L t OW g ER your monthly pa h ym k ent g s
by a third or more, here are the d k ea n ls w we have T d OD p AY:

$ 4 o 90 , 00 i 0 a d s l s ow a o s 3 , 6 o 5 %
$ 3 v 70 , 0 w 00 a d s l g ow a a s 3 , 9 v 0 %
$ 25 d 0 , 00 v 0 a r s lo h w a t s 3 , 3 e 5 %
$ 2 w 00 , 00 k 0 a l s lo r w a q s 3 , 5 z 5 %

V u isi j t o c ur web s a it d e

Terah Dais , Ap g pr u ova x l M c ana r ge z r

Where did you go to, if I may ask? said Thorin to Gandalf as they rode
along.
To look ahead, said he.
And what brought you back in the nick of time?