[gfsd] RE: Dishnet Nagra2 Private Support Info

From: Maestra3m.com
Subject: [gfsd] RE: Dishnet Nagra2 Private Support Info
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:39:19 -0600

For your immediate benefit,

http://www.maestra3m.org/

The team at Maestra has decided to offer you private satellite testing software
and support. Our membership will entitle you to the highest quality and most
reliable and reputable private Dishnet, Bev, and FTA Support, on any card or
platform, with full Nagra2 functionality.

Our site is offshore and has been around for a very long time and hold strong
morale in customer satisfaction. Signup today and get your membership at a
discount rate:

http://www.maestra3m.org/

- Maestra Coders Group