address@hidden: Fw: Question Regarding M4]

From: GNU General Contact Address
Subject: address@hidden: Fw: Question Regarding M4]
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 22:55:18 -0400

Looks like M4 is missing an entry.  You write it, and I'll fix the
search so that people can find it, okay?  :) (I plan on tackling that
this weekend, since I'm well ahead on my schoolwork and almost caught
up with all this e-mail now.)

----- Forwarded message from Douglas Pollock <address@hidden> -----