[gfsd]A sure winner

From: Venessa3068n08
Subject: [gfsd]A sure winner
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 0102 13:01:15 -0200

On January 1st 2002, the European countries began
using the new Euro.  Never before have so
many countries with such powerful economies united
to use a single currency.  We would like to send you a
FREE report on world currency.  Just visit our site to
request your Euro report:

http://www.newtopics.com/freeeuroreport/

In addition to our currency report, you can receive
our FREE INVESTMENT PACKAGE:

*  Learn how $10,000 in options will leverage $1,000,000 in
Euro Currency. This means even a small movement in the market
has huge profit potential.

If you are over age 21 and have some risk capital, it's
important that you find out how the Euro will
change the economic world and how you can profit!

http://www.newtopics.com/freeeuroreport/

$10,000 minimum investment

Investing in Forex Currency options is speculative and includes a
high degree of risk. Investors can and do lose money.

http://www.newtopics.com/takemeoff/ To OptOut.

5588caWf7-368pXl14