[gfsd]BUSINESS OFFER

From: Abraham Kazulu
Subject: [gfsd]BUSINESS OFFER
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 17:49:46 -0700

Dear,

Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude
will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I
am assuring you that everything will be well at the
end of the day. We have decided to contact you due to
the urgency of this transaction.

Let me start by introducing myself properly to you.I am
Dr.Abraham Kazulu. an external auditor with NedBank,
Johannesburg, South Africa .

THE PROPOSITION:
A Foreigner, a french, Late Engr.Jean claude Pierre
(Snr) a merchant formerly working in Witwatersrand
Johannesburg Gold Mine, Johannesburg South Africa,
until his death months ago in Kenya Air Bus (A310-
304)Flight KQ431, He banked with NedBank
Johannesburg and had a closing balance as at the
end of September,2000 worth $33,800.000.00 (Thirty-
Three Million eight hundred United State Dollars),
(this is aside the accrued interest so far from that
date)the bank now expects his next of kin as
beneficiary to his estate. Valuable efforts are being
made by the Bank to get in touch with any of the &nb! sp; Claude's Family or
Relatives but to no success.

It is because of the perceived possibility of not
being able to locate any of Late Engr. Jean Claude
Pierre(Snr.)'s next of kin as,(He had no wife nor
children that is known to us).The Management under
the influence of the Chairman and Members of the Board
of Directors of the bank,made arrangement for the
fund to be decleared "Unclaimed" and subsequentlly be
donated to the trust fund for arms and ammunition, to
further enhance the course of War in Africa and the
World in General.

In order to avert this negative development, some of
my trusted colleagues and I now seek your permission
to have you stand as next of kin to the late Engr.
Jean Claude Pierre (Snr.) so that the fund will be
released and paid into your Account as the beneficiary/
next of kin.

All documents and proves to enable you get this ! fund
will be carefully worked out. We have secured from
the probate registry, an order of Mandamus to locate
any of the deceased's beneficiary(ies), and more so
we are assuring you that this business is 100% Risk
Free. Your share will be 30% of the total sum while
the rest will be for myself and my colleagues for
investment purposes,according to agreement between
both parties.I hope you have a good investment knowlege.

We shall arrange to change the name of beneficiary
in your favour with the bank and also the Probate
Registry of the Government of South Africa.

Kindly indicate your interest to enable us make
arrangements to get the neccessary supporting/back
up documents that will make you eligible to claim
the fund as his next of Kin.

Please note that for the purposes of confidentiality,
all further correspondeces would be through my
alternative email address; address@hidden
 Accept my warm regards as I await your response.

Sincerely,

Dr.Abraham  Kazulu

 EXTERNAL  AUDITOR