[gfsd]URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED

From: DR MOHAMMED ISA
Subject: [gfsd]URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 03:40:43

MOHAMMED ISA
 BANK MANAGER
 (UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC)
 MARINA LAGOS
REPLY BY THIS EMAIL; address@hidden

 Dear Sir,

 REQUEST FOR YOUR UNRESERVEDASSISTANCE

I am Dr Mohammed Isa, a Manager at the Union Bank of Nigeria PLC, Lagos.  Mr.
GREGORY MORITZ   has been a good customer to our bank for past years and he is
a national of your country.

 Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue
of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that
a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but
I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.
We have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction, as we
have been reliably informed of it's swiftness and confidentiality.

 I came to know of you in my private search for a reliable and reputable person
to handle a very confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of a
huge sum of money to a foreign account requiring maximum confidence. A
foreigner, an oil Merchant /contractor with the federal Government of Nigeria,
until his death three years ago in a ghastly air crash, banked with us here at
the Union Bank PLC, Lagos, and had a closing balance of USD$22.2M (Twenty-Two
Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which the bank now
unquestionably expects to be claimed by any of his available foreign next of
kin or alternatively be donated to a discredited trust fund for arms and
ammunition at a military war collage here in Nigeria.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last name
over, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.  I have to
contact you to assist in repatriating as the next of kin. The money and
property left behind by our customer before they get confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the bank.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I
guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me by  this
email address@hidden or through my telephone number;+234 1 7762429  to enable
us discuss further.

Best regards,

Mohammed Isa