[gfsd]How download?

From: brucar 44
Subject: [gfsd]How download?
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 19:25:07 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Software People,

I'm a chess player who would like to download Gnu 5.04.  Though I own some equipment, I'm not a computer expert, and all I can find when I search online for downloading instructions are pages of technical entries, each with a date and time of day.  Of the "mirror list" entries, none of them worked when I clicked--I got a "disappointment box" each time.

I would appreciate any suggestions you might offer.  My OS is Windows 98.

Thank you for your time and patience,

Bruce Carpenter, Pacific Grove, CA

Do You Yahoo!?