[gfsd]business assistance

From: munirat abacha
Subject: [gfsd]business assistance
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 13:19:55

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Dear sir/madam,

I am Mrs. Munirat Abacha, the wife of Mohammed Abacha,
son of the Late head of state of Federal Republic of
Nigeria - General Sani Abacha.I am contacting you in
view of the fact that we will be of great assistance
to each other like wise developing a cordial
relationship.

My husband along with his late father and top
officials of their past administration has been
accused of looting several Billion United States
Dollars from the Nigeria Government. The current
attitude of the present government towards my family
has indeed made life quite unbearable for us.
Fortunately, Mohammed my Husband has six million and
eight hundred thousand United States Dollars(US$6.8
million)
cash, which he intended to use for investment purposes
overseas. This money is kept with a private
security company here. It is only my husband and
myself that know where the money is kept.

Due to the current situation in the country concerning
government’s vendettas towards my family, we seek your
assistance to transfer this money out of Nigeria for
the purpose of investment as intended by my husband.
My family is currently being probed by this present
government for alleged involvement in misappropriation
of public funds during my father-in-law's regime.
Towards this effect, an embargo restricting my family
members from traveling or carrying out financial
transactions without their express permission is in
force. Right now, my husband (Mohammed) is under
arrest and is being detained in connection to the
above and other activities of his late father.

However, I have an arrangement on how to freight this
money to you after receiving some assurances from you.
The money personally belongs to my husband and he
intends that it still be used for investment. No
record ever existed concerning this money, neither is
the money traceable by the government because there is
no documentation concerning the funds in the Federal
Treasury. The freighting company to be used has now
been introduced to me.

Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed to
transfer this fund, we propose a commission of 10%(Ten
Percent) of the total sum to you for the expected
services and assistance. While 5% is mapped out for
miscellaneous expenses.

On your positive consent, I shall expect you to
contact me urgently to enable us discuss about
this.Your urgent response is highly needed. I must use
this opportunity to implore you to exercise utmost
indulgence to keep this matter extraordinarily
confidential, while I await your prompt response.

Best regards,

MRS. MUNIRAT ABACHA
pls. reply to this box.
address@hidden