[gfsd]helping out

From: John Morgan
Subject: [gfsd]helping out
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 06:07:23 -0500

I am interested in helping out. I have expirence as a Linux Sys-Admin, web page design, or whatever you need. I do not have alot of time to give due to family, work, etc. but I believe in what you stand for and am able to give some time. Let me know what type of help you need along with the time requirements, etc.. and we can try to go from there.

Thanks,

John