Re: [gfsd]Errors in the directory

From: Janet Casey
Subject: Re: [gfsd]Errors in the directory
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:27:58 -0400

Hi Aasmunds,

Nice to hear from you again!

   A couple of errors in the dictionary:

    * Mathematics is a separate top-level category (nothing wrong with that, in
      my opinion), but is not listed under Science (which I think it should
      be).

Did you mean keeping it as a top-level category but listing it also
under science?

    * Under Libraries, the GNU Scientific Library is listed twice.

OK, I removed one of them. Thanks for catching this.

    * GNUmp is listed as "Library for arithmetic on arbitrary precision
      integers", but if you read the entry, you see that it also deals with
      floating-point numbers and rational numbers. It'd be better to replace
      "integers" with "numbers" in the short description (again, IMO).

Done.

Janet Casey
Free Software Foundation
http://www.gnu.org