[gfsd]Re: Troubleshoot connection problems to the Zone.

From: The Discerning Reader
Subject: [gfsd]Re: Troubleshoot connection problems to the Zone.
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2002 14:04:02 -0700

***This is an automatic reply***

Thanks for contacting The Discerning Reader.

We are closed from Saturday evening through Sunday evening so that we may
enjoy "shabbat" (rest). While orders are processed electronically, no one is
here to personally assist you. If you need personal assistance, someone will
be in touch with you as soon as we open again.

If this is an URGENT request, please contact our URGENT HELP TEAM:
address@hidden

or leave a toll-free voice mail:
1.800.MYYAHOO (1.800.699.2466)
ASK FOR BOX 347.237.6464 (D-I-S-C-E-R-N-I-N-G)

We will gladly return your call!

Thanks!