[gfsd][Authentics Promotion] Boxing: Kostya Tszyu and Roy Jones Jr Meet

From: Authentics Promotions
Subject: [gfsd][Authentics Promotion] Boxing: Kostya Tszyu and Roy Jones Jr Meet
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 07:04:15 +1000

Hi,

I've attached a behind-the-scenes shot of two Undisputed Boxing World Champions (Kostya Tszyu and Roy Jones Jr).

They were in Sydney last week and they're holding Kostya’s new piece of boxing memorabilia.
For more info click on this link:

Cheers,

Bastian from www.ktauthentics.com

If you'd like to find out more about Kostya Tszyu, visit his great website for more info: www.ktboxing.com