[gfsd]Emergency Notification System

From: Jeff Hinkle
Subject: [gfsd]Emergency Notification System
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 10:44:14 +-0700

EMERGENCY  ALERT

THE 2002 SEVERE WEATHER AND TORNADO SEASON HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED

Dear Fellow American:

   The events of September 11, 2001 will not only live with us forever but they also woke us up as Americans. We now realize the need to be more aware of our surroundings and to be better informed about new possible attacks. More threats are released weekly, and we never know if something is actually going to happen or if it's just a false alarm.

   We have been working with the Department of Defense, NOAA Weather and other Governmental Agencies, to put an E-mail based Public Warning System in place to keep all Americans advised of Emergency Situations. These situations include:

  • Civil Emergency Messages

  • Terrorist Attack Warnings

  • Tornado Warnings

  • Severe Thunderstorm Warnings

  • Flood & Flash Flood Warnings

  • Lightning Warnings

  • Hurricanes

  • any other emergency situation

   We will deliver these Emergency Notifications anywhere in the US to your

  • Pager E-mail

  • Cellular E-mail

  • Desktop PC E-mail

  • ANY other E-Mail enabled device

   We have put a lot of work into developing this system and it is designed for every person in America who has an E-Mail address, but in particularly for those that have E-Mail enabled Pagers and Cell phones.

   To receive additional information about our National Emergency Notification Services please send us the below information.

Name:

E-mail:
Comments:

To Be Removed From Our List, CLICK HERE