[gfsd]installing gsl

From: Raphael Viscarra Rossel
Subject: [gfsd]installing gsl
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 14:55:23 +1100

Hello,

i downloaded the C gsl scientific library and am having problems with its
installation. I am relatively new to C programming but have some experience
with the SPLUS language. I have the BLOODSHED DEV-C++ 4 IDE
(http://www.bloodshed.net/) which I have been learning with. I have tried to
follow the readme and install files that were supplied with gsl but no go. I
was wondering if you could help. I am running WINDOWS 2000.

I will appreciate your help very much and look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Rapahel.

Raphael Viscarra Rossel

Australian Centre for Precision Agriculture
School of Land, Water & Crop Sciences
Faculty of Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
University of Sydney, NSW, 2006

Tel. +61 2 9351 5813  Fax. +61 2 9351 3706
Email: address@hidden