[gfsd]Change Suffix at the GNU directory

From: Sascha Wilde
Subject: [gfsd]Change Suffix at the GNU directory
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 13:29:46 +0100

Hi,

as the author of "chsuf" I was quite happy to see it at the GNU
freesoftware directory, unfortunatly there are some bugs.

1. the download adress is wrong - it should read:
   http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/chsuf/chsuf-0.9.tar.gz

2. I wasn't able to find chsuf via the search-function on
   http://www.gnu.org/directory/
   I tried "chsuf" as well as "Change Suffix" as search-terms, but non
   of them returned a link to my project...  (In fact, I found the
   link by luck on google.com)

3. Not really a bug, but confusing:  my email adress is mentioned
   several times, as "mailing-list", though it isn't.  It is simply
   the authers mail-adress, it can be used for bug-reports, developer
   contact etc...  but it's no ml I think.  :-)

cheers
sascha
--
sascha wilde | "GUIs normally make it simple to accomplish simple