address@hidden: Quitting as Guile maintainer]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: address@hidden: Quitting as Guile maintainer]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 21:31:24 -0700 (MST)

Please delete Djurfeldt.

From: Mikael Djurfeldt <address@hidden>
To: Marius Vollmer <address@hidden>, address@hidden
Subject: Quitting as Guile maintainer
Sender: Mikael Djurfeldt <address@hidden>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:34:38 +0100

Hi,

I've contributed very little towards Guile development during the last
year.  This is not because my enthusiasm for the project has
diminished---I believe Guile is important and that it will be even
more so in the future.  The true reason is that I've gotten myself a
family, a woman and two small boys, at the same time as I'm trying to
finish my PhD thesis...

Because I honestly can't say I function as a maintainer for Guile, I
want to resign formally as well.

I'll continue as a Guile developer and hope to contribute more in the
future.

Thanks for all great work!

Best regards,
Mikael