[gfsd]<Find supplier>

From: Artyom
Subject: [gfsd]<Find supplier>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 04:24:53 +0300

Hi!
I present Russian firm engaged
by buying up of the second-hand and new computer equipment,
and cellular telephones. The bargains we can make in territory eurounion
Finland, Sweden, Holand, Germany  is preferable.
Us interest: Monitors (14-21 inches 220v for PC) in volume from 2000-8500 per
one week.
                       The cellular telephones (GSM) any models from 5000 and
are much more per one week.
                       Laptop  (any configurations preferably second-hand) from
50 per one week.
                       Printers  (preferably laser) from 200-1000 per one week.
                       Desktop (from P-100 up to P4) from 500 per one week.
                      And also any components for computers and laptop.
If you are interested in cooperation  with us that I wait for your offers.
Sorry if this letter has got not on adress.
--
Voenmech Company.