Re: [gfsd]buffer vs. bfr

From: Janet Casey
Subject: Re: [gfsd]buffer vs. bfr
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:51:24 -0500

   Could you create some sort of link from
   http://www.gnu.org/directory/buffer.html to
   http://www.gnu.org/directory/bfr.html since apparently that is the
   project's new home page?  It took me a while to find out that the
   project name had changed, and a link would help others in the same
   situation.  I don't want to send a patch since I'm not sure where on the
   old page the link should appear or what type of precedent there might be
   for project name changes.

Thanks for telling me about this. I made changes that will now direct
users properly to bfr.txt. Just writing to the <address@hidden>
address was actually the best way to handle things, since I make
all changes manually.

Thanks again for notifying us.

Janet Casey
Free Software Foundation