[gfsd]buffer vs. bfr

From: Hans Erickson
Subject: [gfsd]buffer vs. bfr
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:09:35 -0600

Hello,

Could you create some sort of link from http://www.gnu.org/directory/buffer.html to http://www.gnu.org/directory/bfr.html since apparently that is the project's new home page? It took me a while to find out that the project name had changed, and a link would help others in the same situation. I don't want to send a patch since I'm not sure where on the old page the link should appear or what type of precedent there might be for project name changes.

Thank you!

- Hans Erickson