[gfsd]mailing list for GaMa

From: Ales Cepek
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 16:47:09 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

my name is Ales Cepek and I am a maintainer of a new GNU package GaMa.
Currently I am mainly working on C API to GaMa C++ classes but in
parallel I am preparing new web pages (first draft is available at
http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~cepek/gnu/gama) and now I am writing to you
to ask for a mailing list for GaMa.

* What it is

GNU GaMa is dedicated to adjustment of (local) geodetic networks.
Acronym GaMa is derived from words geodesy and mapping.  GNU GaMa is
based on a library of geodetic classes and functions written in C++
(with C API to essential classes) released under GNU General Public
Licence.
--------------------

If I will get account on gnu.org I would like to have address@hidden
forwarded to it (otherwise to my email address address@hidden).

I think that for GaMa would be most appropriate to have a list

                     info-gama$gnu.org

for sending announcements (and discussion among subscribers?) and
address address@hidden could be forwarded to address@hidden If I
understand it well, you are using mailman for your lists and I can
serve as a moderator for info-gama (we are running mailman for our
local lists at our department so I have experience with it). I would
prefer to have the corresponding archive open to public.

This is just my suggestion and I don't insist on it, please decide
whether simple forwarding of address@hidden is not sufficient.

Ales Cepek