[gfsd]Computer Hardware & Networking

From: NeedPcParts . com
Subject: [gfsd]Computer Hardware & Networking
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:13:46

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to the very best company for you to buy Computer & Networking equipment.

NeedPcParts has been selling Computer Parts to Schools & Universities since 1991.

We have established ourselves as leaders in the industry by constantly providing you with Quality Products and Excellent Customer Service and the absolute Lowest Price !!!

For Schools & Universities, ordering  is as easy as faxing a Purchase Order to 813-889-0216.

We would love to add you to our long list of satisfied customers.

For Pricing information you can visit our web site:
www.NeedPcParts.com

or send an email to:

address@hidden