[gfsd]Re: Directory Search Function]

From: Janet Casey
Subject: [gfsd]Re: Directory Search Function]
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 10:42:38 -0500

       This idea came up during discussions about the Directory search
       function. I like it. It is a more accurate reflection of the packages:
       although we have mostly recent additions there are some recent
       releases (recent updates?) as well.

   It sounds good to me.

Gfsd-hackers, can you make changes in the program to reflect "recent
additions" and "recent updates"?

Webmasters, can you change the http://www.gnu.org/directory/ page to
reflect this but replacing "Recent packages" with "recent additions"
and "recent updates"?

Thank you!

Janet Casey
Free Software Foundation