[gfsd]Re: sub-directory in gnulist module not updated

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [gfsd]Re: sub-directory in gnulist module not updated
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 19:00:32 +0200

Soam Vasani writes:
 > Hi,
 >
 > The gnulist module contains a sub-directory called "GNU".  But
 > ~www/html/gnulist, where the other files are updated, does not
 > contain that directory.  Are only the top level files updated
 > automatically on commit ?  Should I do the update manually ?

        ~www/html/gnulist is a special case. I don't know how it's
setup. It has its own rules and you should deal with it manually.

        Note that www.gnu.org/software/gnulist is ready to host
the HTML pages describing the software. I think ~www/html/gnulist has
another purpose.

        Let us know if we can help improve the situation somehow.

        Cheers,