[gfsd]Please verify request for account.

From: Jamshed Kakar
Subject: [gfsd]Please verify request for account.
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 16:00:34 -0700

Hi,

I've received a request for an account on GNU machines from Hans-Peter
Nilsson <address@hidden>.  He claims to be a maintainer of binutils
and wants an account so that he can access copyright documents.  I
don't see him in fencepost:/gd/gnuorg/maintainers.  Should I give him
an account?

In the meantime, I've suggested that he get one of the 2 listed
binutils maintainers to promote his request for an account.

Thanks,
Jamu.

--
"There's an old story about the person who wished his computer were as
 easy to use as his telephone. That wish has come true, since I no