Re: [gfsd]integrit info patch

From: Janet Casey
Subject: Re: [gfsd]integrit info patch
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 18:09:40 -0400

   Hi.  I've noticed where a couple of updates would help the GNU
   directory info for integrit -- most importantly, integrit no longer
   contains cdb nor does it use openssl at all since version two came
   along.  These changes were important because of licensing difficulties
   that resulted from the cdb and openssl licenses.

Thanks for the patch! The corrected version of the integrit entry will
show up tomorrow (once our nightly cron job that updates all entries
does its thing) at http://www,gnu.org/directory/integrit.html.

Thanks again for the updated info.

Janet Casey
Free Software Foundation