[gfsd]Software programming and development

From: CSM
Subject: [gfsd]Software programming and development
Date: 12 Oct 01 18:54:11 +-0500

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are an offshore programming and development company and wish to do
business with you. We are very cost-effective and mission critical. At
the moment we have a large pool of programmers in VB, Oracle, Java, C,
Visual C, C++, ASP, Visual Foxpro, Foxpro, HTML, Corba, Informix and
many more.

Kindly provide us an opportunity to work with you on your software
programming and development projects.

Most of our software development accomplishments are met without much
user interference. We can help you save time and money. Please visit our
site for further details. We assure you that we will live up to your
expectations. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks for your
time and patience.

Sincerely,

CSM
http://www.brain.net.pk/~csmlahca/cansoft