[gfsd]Unable to download the source code for GO on a windows machine usi

From: TZthomas1
Subject: [gfsd]Unable to download the source code for GO on a windows machine using compuserve
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 19:18:49 EDT

Dear Sir or Madam.

      I attempted to download the source code for GNU GO on a windows 98 machine
using compuserve from the GNU go page. I tried two methods. First, I just clicked on the link. It said it was transfering but after 4 percent it stoped and no file was transfered. Second: I right clicked for the menu option of "Save Taget as..." When I attempted this I got the message that the file couldn't be downloaded because
"The server returned extended information."
      So the question is How does one dowload source code for GNU go on a
windows 98 machine?
Any help would be appreciated.
Sincerely,
Thomas E. Zammikiel