Re: [gfsd]Typos on http://www.gnu.org/directory/gnu.free.html

From: Janet Casey
Subject: Re: [gfsd]Typos on http://www.gnu.org/directory/gnu.free.html
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 16:30:07 -0400

   I have found some typos on that page.
   Besides, it differs somehow from the www.gnu.org/free page...
   I just did a diff -u on the new text version.

Thanks for catching this! Unfortunately, I couldn't read the diff you
sent as it was encoded. However, I did receive a couple of other
e-mails about typos on that page, so I'd appreciate it if you could
check the page tomorrow (by which time the corrections will have been
gone live in the Directory); if you then have other corrections,
please send them to me unencoded and I'll make the changes.

Janet Casey
Free Software Foundation
http://www.gnu.org
address@hidden