address@hidden: address@hidden: Sad News]]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: address@hidden: address@hidden: Sad News]]
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 13:26:32 -0600 (MDT)

Schelter's death means that GCL and maybe some other packages now have
no maintainer.  We have to look for new maintainers for them.

Brad, have we got a prominent list of packages for which we seek a new
maintainer?  Perhaps it should be in /help/help.html.  I remember
bringing up this issue some weeks ago, but I don't remember how it
came out.

His date of death should be recorded in gnuorg/copyright.list
with any assignments he has signed.