[gfsd]Custom software

From: Elenes Radu
Subject: [gfsd]Custom software
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 02:38:03 +0300

Hello,
My name is Elenes Radu and I'm manager of DST Romania.
Searching for outsoucing projects I got your email adress from the web.
Maybe you already got this kind of messages but what it's important it's our
good work and also
our rate. Only 10 USD/ hour.

I would like to tell you a few words about our company:
        We are a romanian custom software company with a large experince
building sollutions
for almost all platforms and operating Systems, starting with Desktop's
(windows 9X,Me,Nt,2000/
Red Hat, Mendrake), Pocket Pc's(Windows CE), Handhelds (Palm OS).
        For those platforms we have a large experience working with :
        - C++,Delphi,VB - stand alone applications, Databases, TCP/IP
soluttions
(FTP,SMTP,POP3, Instant messiging, HTTP), activeX;
        - web development - ASP, PHP, Cold Fusion , Java, Servlets
        - handheld programming  - CodeWarrior, Vc++

        If you have some projects witch you want to outsource please contact
me, and I'll be
glade to show you some samples of our work and of course to discuss the
projects.
        Also you may not make any problems about the privacy, deadlines and
good work.

Hope to talk in future.

Elenes Radu
Manager