Re: [gfsd]CLISP on GNU directory.

From: Janet Casey
Subject: Re: [gfsd]CLISP on GNU directory.
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:21:59 -0400

--text follows this line--

I received your original email and added the changes to our files (the
changes you re-sent today had already been added). I don't know why
they did not get committed into CVS- I probably just overlooked it,
for which I apologize. I will make sure they get committed today, and
will check that they show up in the Directory tomorrow.

   not all of the diffs in the mail were applied.
As i said, they were applied in the file but not committed.

   the page looks ugly - look at the developers list!

I think I know what the problem is with that. I made a small change
that should fix that particular problem. If it does not, I will ask
the volunteers who handle the technical end of things to look at it.

   many links are plain wrong.

Which ones were not working? I tested all the URLs I could find
(source code, Debian, Web page, CVS repository, both doc links) and
they were all working.

   also, CLISP is _still_ not mentioned on
   http://www.gnu.org/directory/lisp.html

We will be changing the categories shortly and that should change.

   is is not found by the search on
   http://www.gnu.org/directory/index.html

I'm not sure why this is not working. I can ask our technical
volunteers to look at it. The search function on the GNU home page
(http://www.gnu.org/search.html) finds it.
Http://www.gnu.org/directory.listing.html will also work.

Janet Casey
Free Software Foundation