Re: [gfsd]The Free Software Directory and helping out.

From: Matthew Copeland
Subject: Re: [gfsd]The Free Software Directory and helping out.
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 21:22:40 -0500

        Sorry that it took so long to respond.  We are getting ready for a
major aerospace tradeshow at work.

        Well, I have to be honest.  It doesn't really matter to me.  I am
technically inclined.  I worked as a Sysadmin and developer for 3 years at
a University and I've spent the last year working for Honeywell Aerospace
as a developer.  I can code in C, C++, Perl, Java, Lisp, Scheme, and
Tcl/TK (the last one only if I had to though, it has been a while.)
Anyhow, I know SQL and HTML if you want database driven webpages.  It
wouldn't take me long to pickup PHP if you wanted it.  (it's kind of like
perl after all.)

        I can also write docs.  I helped with the initial version of the
GNU Privacy Guard Manual.  So I guess what I am saying is, tell me where
you think you need me most, and that is where I will see if I can get some
work done for you.

Matthew M. Copeland