[gfsd]Re: 'serveez'

From: stefan
Subject: [gfsd]Re: 'serveez'
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 22:24:37 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 6 Jul 2001, Janet Casey wrote:

> %%GNU: no

I wonder a bit about this.

========= snip ===================================

Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 03:49:58 -0700 (MST)
From: Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Cc: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Serveez

    This will be our UDP example server in version 0.0.20. The last pending
    task on our side is a complete review of the project documentation.
    Work is in progress...

I hereby dub Serveez a GNU program, starting with version 0.0.20.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Could you please tell us, what we should consider if we are going to make
    it a GNU package ? Are you actually intending to add Serveez to the GNU
    system and to host it at gnu.org ?

We can host it there if you like.  The web pages, at least, should be
on www.gnu.org.  Where you put the repository and the ftp site is up
to you.

Is this by chance or did it happen intentionally ? I also wonder why it
never occured at <http://www.gnu.org/software/> ...

Cheers,
        address@hidden