Re: [gfsd]Re: Directory preamble

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [gfsd]Re: Directory preamble
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 15:56:51 -0600 (MDT)

       > * For an unfinished or unready program, the short description should
       > start with the word "UNFINISHED".

    Is this neccessary even when the listing is stored and displayed
    in a separate directory ?

Yes, it is important.  It will help us avoid confusion about a very
important fact.

Also, I think we will eventually provide users a way to search either
(1) finished and usable programs or (2) all programs.  When that happens,
it will be important to show the user in a very clear way that a certain
program is unfinished.