[gfsd]Sri Lankans in Sydney

From: webmaster
Subject: [gfsd]Sri Lankans in Sydney
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 19:16:50 +1000

Our web site now provides a comprehensive portal for the Sri Lankan community in Sydney, Australia. The Site is growing by the day and we enjoy an increasing number of hits.

    We give you links for Migration to Australia, Jobs,   Housing, Cars, Community Organisations, Community Projects and in general tell you what the HUGE and   successful Sri Lankan community is doing in Sydney.

 We also have a "HAVE YOUR SAY" column that is some  times controversial and very frequently commented on by our community.

   Our links connect you with nearly every Australian  Newspaper, several Sri Lankan and UK newspapers and much more!

  We do not have banners or advertisements on our site.    We are non political, non racial and non religious.

 Visit us today and experience the New Sri Lankan voice of Australia.

        Click on our URL: www.lanka-net.com

  lanka-net.com - the dot com with that difference