Re: [gfsd]GIFT GPLed?

From: Janet Casey
Subject: Re: [gfsd]GIFT GPLed?
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 10:38:52 -0400

--text follows this line--

   I have looked at the downloaded program in case the actual download
   states another copyright than the page where I downloaded from.
   But it only confirms what I have read.

   Unless I have completely overlooked something, GIFT has nothing to
   do with GPL what so ever! It should be removed from the directory.

You are entirely correct. GIFT has nothing to do with free software or
the GPL. I will remove it from the Directory right now (the change
will show up tomorrow).

Thank you so much for catching this! I don't know how it got in the
Directory in the first place; I'll be sure to be more careful from now
on.

Thanks again for catching this!

Janet Casey
Free Software Foundation