[gfsd]Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: merging two packages

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: [gfsd]Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: merging two packages
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 11:03:20 +0200

Is it possible to have a symlink source-highlight to src-highlite, also
for the web pages, please?  I think, otherwise, it could be a little bit
confusing to have the directory with a different name from the package
name itself.

thanks in advance
        Lorenso

address@hidden wrote:

>  > For now, I've renamed the directory to src-highlite, and made
>  > source-highlight a symlink to it.  Once we've settled on a name, we
>  > should delete the symlink.
>
>         Thanks Mark. Someone still has to find out if the limitation is
> mandatory or not. It needs checking with every software that uses the name
> or a derivation of the name.
>
>         Cheers,
>
> --
> Loic   Dachary         http://www.dachary.org/  address@hidden
> 24 av Secretan         http://www.senga.org/      address@hidden
> 75019    Paris         Tel: 33 1 42 45 09 16        address@hidden
>         GPG Public Key: http://www.dachary.org/loic/gpg.txt

|  Lorenzo Bettini          ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     |
|  PhD student in Computer Science                    |
|  Florence - Italy         (Linux User # 158233)     |
|  Home Page        : http://w3.newnet.it/bettini     |
|           http://infostud.dsi.unifi.it/~bettini     |
|  Mail             : address@hidden            |
|  http://www.mokabyte.it       Java on line journal  |