[gfsd]Lost GnuPG entry and more

From: Werner Koch
Subject: [gfsd]Lost GnuPG entry and more
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 11:38:15 +0200

Hi!

It seems that my last fix to the GnuPG entry has it not made into
the directory (It is in the mailing list archive).  Anyway, there is
a new release out and I have attached a pacth against the one in the
directory.

Furthermore, I send you 2 other entries for the directory.

I am not use whether Libgcrypt is an official GNU project.  It is
based on the GnuPG code and I think it would really make sense to
use this has the GNU crypto library.  Please check again with the
responsible folks.  I remember I had an discussion with RMS and Brad
about the assignment issues involved in spliting this,  I am going
to write to assign regarding this.

The other library GPGME is not GNU but of course under the GPL and
makes a lot of sense for many applications.

Hope you like this stuff,

  Werner