[gfsd]Re: request for new mailing list: bug-cppi

From: Bradley M. Kuhn
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 17:29:34 -0400

I just discovered this message in my new-gnu folder.  It looks like RMS
never replied whether it was ok to keep the two programs separate, and
then it got lost in the shuffle.

RMS, are you ok with keeping cppi and indent two separate programs?

If so, I'll do the normal new-gnu things for cppi, as well as set up
bug-cppi as Jim requested.