[gfsd]metroradius.net

From: info
Subject: [gfsd]metroradius.net
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 01:52:43

Hello,

My name is Michael Gearreald and I am contacting you to let you know that according to our records we currently have you in listed in our online city guide.   With over a hundred thousand listings around the South East  it is easy to be hidden among all of the listings.  We are offering this opportunity to enhance your listing.

 By adding such features as pictures, descriptions, maps, company logos, and even IPIX Virtual Tours of you establishment you can maximize your listing's exposure.  To see a list of our sponsorship positions we have available please feel free to go to http://www.metroradius.net/pricing/  To check your your listing simple go to www.metroradius.net , if we currently do not have your state we are working hard on adding all 50 states, we apologize.

To see a demonstration go to www.metroradius.net and select Alabama -- Montgomery -- Tourist & Information -- 50 Miles. I would like offer you the opportunity to answer any questions you might have and please feel free to call me directly at (334) 395-7871, or email me directly at address@hidden

Sincerely,

Mike Gearreald

Metro Radius, Inc

(334) 395-7871

address@hidden

WHY MARKET THROUGH US?

*     MetroRadius.net provides accurate referrals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
*     MetroRadius.net is the ONLY City Guide that allows "Radius Searches."
*     MetroRadius.net is the ONLY City Guide that seamlessly integrates IPIX
      Virtual Tours in your listings.
*     MetroRadius.net also increases traffic to your existing web site by adding
      links to your listing.
*     MetroRadius.net attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors every month

**Due to the number of listings and inaccurate emails our subscribers provide us, their will be some of you who will receive this email in error, just please disregard it an If you received this mailing in error, please simply email address@hidden