[gfsd]Small business offer

From: oksana kopilova
Subject: [gfsd]Small business offer
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 23:29:09 -0700

Dear Sir/Madam

We read concerning your business in a web - page and discovered that

our offer would interest you. Our team provides offshore software
services. We specialize in the following areas:
Development of dynamic web sites with:
Java Servlets, JSP
ColdFusion
Microsoft ASP
XML/XSLT
Databases:
Oracle 8
DB2 UDB
MS SQL Server
Postgres SQL
Interbase
Development of applications for Windows 98/NT/2000 with:
Borland Delphi
MS Visual Studio (VC++, VB)
Platforms/OSes:
Windows 98/NT/2000
Linux (server side web development)
Solaris (server side web development)

We provide competative rates along with solid project management.
If you are interested we will be glad to hear back from you.
For more information please visit our home page
 http://blake.prohosting.com/nkzgsv.

Best regards,
Marketing  service of RTNkz Co.

--