[gfsd]CNC Retrofit News

From: address@hidden
Subject: [gfsd]CNC Retrofit News
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 10:19:24 -0800

This newsletter is sent a few times a year. If you don't want to receive it,
reply to address@hidden with the word "remove" in the subject box.

FREE ADS.

Free machine tool ads! Send your copy to address@hidden to get it in our next
newsletter.

CUSTOM MACHINERY AND RETROFITS

Machine Designers offers custom designed assembly machinery and CNC retrofits
for machine tools. We have Fanuc, Heidenhain, Delta Tau and Camsoft controls.
We use Yaskawa drives and motors, the world's best. We offer a money back
guarantee
if your machine does not perform as specified in our contract.

Our team is heavily experienced (20-35 years). We know how to anticipate and
avoid problems.

Costs average about $15,000-20,000 per axis, everything included. This is
average
for the industry. Why does it cost this much? Because we have to go back and
redo some of the original design work done at the factory, and do it on a
prototype
basis. How do you know you'll get your money's worth? The machine should cost
more than $100,000 to replace, or a less expensive machine should be used for
highly profitable work. You can decide whether the investment is profitable.

See our website at theAutomator.com

Please email your requirements for a free quote.

Thank you.

Machine Designers
Somerset, CA