[gfsd]Volunteer

From: Meraj Rasool Khattak
Subject: [gfsd]Volunteer
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 03:39:01 -0800 (PST)

hello,

I want to be a Volunteer to help compile a directory
of known free software.

I am a student of Computer Science & also working in a
local software house as a web developer. I have a
programming experience of more than 1 year in HTML,
JavaScript & C, from the last 3 months I've been
involoved in working on Linux, Right now I am testing
some of distributions available in Pakistan.

I hope I could check & test new free software.

best wishes,

Meraj Rasool Khattak
Karachi, Pakistan

=====
Host your resume for free on our site...
Join CHOPAL, the E-zine for free at http://www.chopal.net