[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[gfsd]Top 10 IT Challenges Conference - 27 March - Reagan Bldg - Top IT
[gfsd]Top 10 IT Challenges Conference - 27 March - Reagan Bldg - Top IT Leaders will speak on future programs
Fri, 09 Feb 2001 09:56:22 -0500
The Clinger-Cohen Act: Past, Present and Future Conference
(Special Feature: The Top 10 CIO Challenges - the results of the AFFIRM Survey)
March 27, 2001
Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue
About this conference
The Clinger-Cohen Act was passed by Congress in 1996. It is now five years
this month and time to review progress made, successes of the past and what yet
remains to be done. Our speakers are agency executives who will discuss the Act
and their agency's priorities for the future. We are in a time of change. New
and exciting technologies and a new administration with new priorities. Our
will discuss future plans, programs, and new initiatives.
A special feature will be a report on the Association for Federal Information
Management (AFFIRM) top 10 CIO Challenges survey. This survey lists the top 10
management and technical challenges facing agency planners.
Additionally, the event will include a special report on a recent procurement
reform initiative - Reverse Auctions. A special panel will present
from a highly successful IT reverse auction.
We anticipate strong representation from the federal IT leadership.
AVAILABLE. SEE OUR SITE AT WWW.MARKETACCESS.ORG FOR SPONSOR INFORMATION.
Conference registration and continental breakfast 7:30 am - 8:30 am.
* Paul Brubaker, Deputy CIO, Department of Defense
* Robert Bubniak, Acting CIO, Department of Veterans Affairs
* Manny DeVera, Deputy Assistant Commissioner, GSA/Federal Technology Service
* Dee Lee, Director of Defense Procurement
* Gary Maxam, Director of Procurement, Defense Accounting and Finance Service
* Gloria Parker, CIO Department of HUD
* Jasmeet Seehra, OMB Liaison to the Federal CIO Council, Office of Management
* Charlie Self, Deputy Commissioner for GSA/Federal Technology Service
... and more +++
Who should attend:
* Agency executives who plan, budget and execute information technology
* Program managers
* Industry executives interested in learning about agency initiatives
* Government and industry people interested in seeing the new business model
and plans at agencies
* Millennia and Millennia Lite contractors
What you will learn:
* Plans and programs at federal agencies
* How are the agencies organizing to deal with these new requirements
* How will this impact e-commerce in the federal government
* What resources are available
* Business opportunities, new agency initiatives
* Resources available to agency IT executives through the Millennia and
Who should sponsor:
* Companies involved with e-commerce, business planning, IT solutions
* Communications and networking products and services companies
* Federal fee for service organizations that wish to promote their products and
services to senior government executives.
* Hardware, software and systems integrators that sell products and services
to the federal government.
* Millennia and Millennia Lite Contractor Primes and Subs.
Points of Contact:
* For technical support with this web site, please contact Mr. Parrish Knight,
* For information on exhibitor arrangements, please contact Ms. Danielle Ortiz,
* For general information about this event, please contact Ms. Colleen
* For information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact Ms. Cara
* ACS Government Solutions Group
* Verizon Federal Network Systems
* Titan Averstar
* Market*Access International, Inc.
...other sponsors to be announced.
* Department of Transportation Millennium Solutions Center
* INPUT Government
* GSA Federal Technology Service
* Federal Computer Week
...other sponsors to be announced.
Government training forms and credit cards accepted.
The registration fee for this important training conference is:
Government Credit Card or Check in Advance: $345.00
Government Training Forms/Invoice: $395.00
Industry and Federal Contractors, Payment in Advance: $595
Industry and Federal Contractors/Invoice: $645
Conference Registration Options
 Phone: 301-652-0810 and speak with Ms. Colleen Harbison.
 Email: address@hidden
 Register online: Use our online booking form to register and pay by credit
 Fax: registration form to 301-652-0914.
 Mail: registration form to:
Market*Access International, Inc.
5454 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 810
Chevy Chase, Maryland 20815
To register by phone or to request more information: Call Colleen Harbison
If you wish to be REMOVED from this list, REPLY and place REMOVE in the SUBJECT
line. Thank you.
For more information on this event and other services my Market*Access, see our
web site at www.marketaccess.org.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [gfsd]Top 10 IT Challenges Conference - 27 March - Reagan Bldg - Top IT Leaders will speak on future programs,
David Dickson <=