Re: [gfsd]conf file for ht://Dig search engine in /etc

From: Janet Casey
Subject: Re: [gfsd]conf file for ht://Dig search engine in /etc
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:03:53 -0500

Hi Soam,

   From: Soam Vasani <address@hidden>

   I'm trying to setup the ht://Dig search engine for the free
   software directory.  The htsearch cgi program will only look
   in /etc for the configuration file, and I can't put it there, so
   please make this symlink on gnudist
   /etc/htdig-gfsd.conf -> ~www/html/gnulist/htdig.conf

   I had asked sysadmin before but got no response... perhaps it's
   the webmasters who admin this ?

W were without a sysadmin for a while. We just had a new one start and
he's been busy catching up. I will call him today and see if he can do
it or who the proper peson to ask is.

Janet Casey
Free Software Foundation
http://www.gnu.org