[gfsd]Re: Serveez

From: Bradley M. Kuhn
Subject: [gfsd]Re: Serveez
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:02:52 -0500

stefan <address@hidden> wrote:
> We just setup a scratch page for this. You can see it at:
> http://www.textsure.net/~ela/download/gnu/serveez.html
> Is this something appropriate ? If not, please tell us, what needs to be
> modified and how...

I wrote back and gave him some feedback.

Below is what I told him.  Please check these issues when he contacts you
again to put the site up.

This looks ok, but I have just a few comments:

> It is known to compile and run on 32 bit and 64 bit Un*x flavours as well
> as on M$ Windows (9x/ME/NT/2000).

I suggest you mention GNU/Linux systems here specifically.  How about
writing:

  It is known to compile and run on GNU/Linux systems, as well as other
  32-bit and 64-bit flavours of Unix, and on Microsoft Windows
  (9x/ME/NT/2000).

One other issue:

   The full user and developer documentation can always be obtained at
   http://www.textsure.net/~ela/serveez/. There you will find news, the
   source ChangeLog and a lot more information about the package in general.

How about storing the documentation on www.gnu.org as well?