[gfsd]Re: Gpaint

From: Andy Tai
Subject: [gfsd]Re: Gpaint
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 14:01:36 -0800 (PST)

Mr. Kuhn, thanks!
I will contract the appropriate e-mail addresses about
setting up ftp, bug mailing lists, etc.

Andy Tai

--- "Bradley M. Kuhn" <address@hidden> wrote:
> Congratulations on becoming a new GNU maintainer!
> We are happy to have you
> as part of our team!  In this message, there are
> some final logistical
> issues we need to take care of to set you up as a
> maintainer.

=====
Andy Tai, address@hidden, +1 408 943 0287, +1 408 393 6370

Dept of ECE, UC San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093-0407, USA
address@hidden

Free Software: the software by the people, of the people and for the people!
Develop! Share! Enhance! Enjoy!