[gfsd]Re: typist

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [gfsd]Re: typist
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 21:48:35 -0700 (MST)

    > Igor, do you agree to follow the GNU Project practices as co-maintainer
    > of Typist?

    I absolutely do, I've been working with my brother Vladimir Támara in
    projects about free software and I really appreciate the opportunity to
    work with the GNU Project.

Ok, let's note you down as also being a maintainer of Typist.
new-gnu people, please do record Igor Tamara as a maintainer.

    I will send a disclaimer about the translation of the emacs tutorial
    giving the rights to the FSF, is it necessary to send a disclaimer for my
    work on software, or is just fine with this answer?

If Typist is being assigned to the FSF, then we need papers from you
for your changes to it.  Otherwise we don't.