Re: [gfsd]Re: gfsd mailling list information

From: Soam Vasani
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 20:45:18 +0530

   > I don't know where these files live.  Could you tell me where
   > they are currently hosted on the GNU machines?

on gnudist, /home/www/html/gnulist/cordelia/*.txt

The files are under CVS, so changes to them have to be committed to
the repository.  'cvs update' is run with a script nightly; that
script is in ~pjr/corgen.sh on gnudist.

The module for the data is "cordelia".  The module for the
program is "gnulist".

--
Soam Vasani