[gfsd]Web Interface for Directory

From: Janet Casey
Subject: [gfsd]Web Interface for Directory
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 18:05:19 -0500

Gentlemen,

Richard and I thought we had someone lined up to write a Web interface
for the Directory, so that developers could enter their projects
themselves. However, things fell though, so we're looking for someone
to replace him.

Our sysadmin has already done some work on this project. He has a
front end that is about 75% done (http://nanogig.net/newform.html),
but has done no work on a script to make the whole thing run.

If you know of someone who would be interested in contributing, please
have them contact me. Thank you!

--

Janet Casey
Free Software Foundation